This month the California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated more than $200 million for 27 fix-it-first highway projects and $42 million for 43 transit, bike and pedestrian projects that are partially funded by Senate Bill ...
District 1 Local Partners
- City of Eureka
- County of Lake
- County of Mendocino
- Del Norte Local Transportation Commission
- Hoopa Valley Tribe
- Humboldt Bay Harbor Recreation & Conservation District
- Humboldt County Association of Governments
- Humboldt County Resource Conservation District
- Lake County Special Districts
- Lake County/City Area Planning Council
- Mendocino Council of Governments
- Read more...
District 1 News
District 1 - CTC Approves More Than $90 Million for SB 1 Projects to Improve State Highways and Reduce Congestion
Caltrans announced today that the California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $758.1 million for 91 State Highway Operation and Protection Program projects throughout California,...
District 1 - More than $600 Million in Funding Approved for Hundreds of Transportation Infrastructure, Rail and Local Projects
Nearly $80 Million Funded Entirely or in Part by SB 1