Jobs and Testing Information
Build Your Career Here with Us at Caltrans
As one of the largest state employers, we have many opportunities for training and advancement. Contact Human Resources
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Caltrans Equal Employment Opportunity Plan - February 22, 2019
- Director’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement - February 21, 2019
- Director's Policy: Equal Employment Opportunity - March 5, 2018
- Career Executive Assignment (CEA) Examinations
- Examination Plan Fiscal Year 2019-2020
- Exempt Examinations
- Managerial Selection Process (MSP) Examinations
- Recruitment Events
- Transportation Engineer, Civil (TEC) Online Examination
General Employment Information
- California State Civil Service Class Specifications on CalHR Job Description, Payscale, Definition, Minimum Qualification, Knowledge and Abilities...
- CalHR's Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP) for Persons with Disabilities
- Caltrans is Hiring!
- Caltrans Job Vacancies on CalHR
- Caltrans and State Vacancies General Information
Post and Bid is a benefit for rank and file employees in bargaining units 4, 11, and 12 which gives permanent full-time employees, who have completed their probationary period, the mandatory right to transfer to another position within their classification within the Department based on seniority.