Local HSIP Advisory Committee
California Local Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Advisory Committee is action oriented and supports the goal to reduce fatalities and serious injuries on all public roadways in California. The committee provides high-level balanced strategic guidance to California’s Local HSIP and other safety programs and efforts regarding safety on California local roadways.
The committee meets six times annually. Additional meetings or workshops may be called as necessary.
Highway Safety Improvement Program
- Approved Project Lists
- Call-for-Projects, Guidelines and Safety Manual
- Delivery Requirements and Status of Approved Projects
- Federal Transportation Improvement Program (FTIP)
- Local HSIP Advisory Committee
- Local Roadway Safety Plan (LRSP) and Systemic Safety Analysis Report Program (SSARP)
- Process for State Funded HSIP Projects
- Roadway Safety Training and Materials