Los Angeles — The history, culture and contributions of Native American tribes in California continue to the present day, and Caltrans celebrates the people and their work which are an intrinsic part of this state’s fabric.
District 7 Current Projects
District 7 Local Partners
- Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority
- California Incline Replacement (Santa Monica Public Works)
- City of Santa Monica
- DMV - Department Of Motor Vehicles
- LADOT - Los Angeles Department Of Transportation
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro)
- Ventura County Transportation Commission (VCTC)
- Read more...
District 7 News
More than $200 Million in SB 1 Funded Projects Will Improve Transportation for Motorists, Bicyclists and Pedestrians
This month the California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated more than $200 million for 27 fix-it-first highway projects and $42 million for 43 transit, bike and pedestrian projects that are partially funded by Senate Bill ...