Driver License

A driver of a commercial vehicle operated in California must possess a valid commercial drivers license.

Out-of-State: For out-of-state carriers, that commercial license must be issued by the driver's state or country of domicile (Mexico, Canada or any U.S. jurisdiction).

In-State: For California carriers, see the CA Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) website.

You may contact DMV by phone at 1-800-777-0133.