A solar-powered direct current fast-charging electric vehicle charging station has been installed at the Shandon Rest Area near Highway 46 East in San Luis Obispo County, in addition to two stations that were activated last fall a ...
District 5 Local Partners
- Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments
- San Benito Council of Governments
- San Luis Obispo Council of Governments
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County
- Read more...
District 5 on Twitter
District 5 News
In this Caltrans News Flash, see how Caltrans is using goats to aid in controlling weeds within a 20-acre site adjacent to Highway 1 just north of the Piedras Blancas Lighthouse.
This month the California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated more than $200 million for 27 fix-it-first highway projects and $42 million for 43 transit, bike and pedestrian projects that are partially funded by Senate Bill ...