Temporary Permits for Businesses to Operate on State Highway Right of Way (ROW)
Currently, Encroachment Permits for Cities and Counties to temporarily facilitate Commercial Activities by businesses along the State highway right-of-way within their jurisdiction is not allowed.
Encroachment Permits for Cities and Counties to facilitate temporary use of sidewalks and curbside parking areas within State highway right-of-way for Non-Commercial Activities such as public seating, physical distancing markings and curbside pickup are allowed. (See Guidelines for Non-Commercial Activities below).
City and County Permit Application Information
- Guidelines for Non-Commercial Activities
- Standard Encroachment Permit (EP) Application (form TR-0100), instructions and related forms
- Sample Standard Encroachment Permit Application for Non-Commercial Activities
- EP General Provisions (TR-0045)
- EP Special Provisions - Non-Commercial Activities
Please contact your local District Encroachment Permit Office with any questions or for additional details.
- EP Homepage
- Manuals and Publications:
- Applications and Forms
- Temporary Permits for Businesses to Operate on State Highway Right of Way (ROW)
- New & Current Policy