- Traffic Operations
- Traveler Information
- Establishes consistent statewide traveler information policy to maximize the widespread availability of multimodal, multi-agency traveler information from government, commercial and media sources.
- Represents Caltrans on National Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) and Advanced Traveler Information System (ATIS) standards committees.
- Represents Caltrans on committees, task forces and other matters relative to traveler information.
- Directs Caltrans’ Headquarters and districts to improve and integrate data sets to build comprehensive traveler information.
- Manage internal and external web pages for traveler information and Headquarters Communications Center (HCC).
- Manage consultant contracts for research, performance and evaluation studies and project feasibility studies.
Documents & Resources
Traveler Information DD-78 (PDF)
Travel Information Business: