Traffic Incident Management
- Reduce non-recurring congestion caused by incidents on state routes.
- Reduce incident related traveler delay to the absolute minimum while protecting the environment and maintaining safety for the victims, responders and travelers.
- Improve safety for responders and the travelling public by warning/informing the motorist of real-time unexpected conditions ahead.
Traffic Incident Management Guideline
- TIM Guideline Memo (PDF)
- TIM Guideline (regular print) (PDF) - normal view, non-booklet.
- TIM Guideline (booklet print) (PDF) - to create a booklet, print this file double-side.