Postings on this page will be highlighted for 90 days. Postings older than 90 days can be accessed on the Posting History page.
Sign up for the Standard Environmental Reference (SER) Subscription List to receive an automatic notice when updates have been made to the SER.
- 02-18-21 A link has been added to the Senate Bill (SB) 743 Implementation website on the SER Other Guidance page. The website includes information about SB 743 and contains links to the Transportation Analysis Framework (TAF) and the Transportation Analysis under CEQA (TAC) guidance documents.
- 02-01-21 The Cultural Studies Office is in the process of updating the Cultural Resources volume of the SER. The most recent update includes revisions to Exhibit 1.7 -- Guidance for Professionally Qualified Staff (PQS) Applications. For additional information, please see the SER Volume 2.
- 11-23-20 The Cultural Studies Office is in the process of updating the Cultural Resources volume of the SER. The most recent update includes revisions to Chapters 4 and 6 and their related exhibits.
- 11-19-20 The Environmental Management Office has updated the CEQA Exemption/NEPA Categorical Exclusion (CE/CE) Form and also posted a new ADA compliant Sample Environmental Study Request (ESR) Form. The CE/CE Form was edited to include an area for the project’s name and a “Not Applicable” option was added to the NEPA Determination section. Both forms can be found on the SER Forms and Templates page.
- 11-12-20 A new Sample Environmental Commitments Record (ECR) has been created. It can be found along with the blank ECR form on the SER Forms and Templates page.