District: 3 - Butte, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, Sierra, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba counties
Contact: Kevin Murphy
Phone: (530) 812-7282
- Butte County: $212,000 allocated to upgrade traffic signals, install pedestrian push buttons and countdown signals, and restripe crosswalks to improve pedestrian safety on Highway 32 in Chico at Main Street and Oroville Avenue.
- Placer County: $260,000 allocated to convert the intersection at State Route 267 and State Route 28 to a roundabout to improve mobility, safety and efficiency at the western approach to Kings Beach. This project will also provide 1,900 feet of Class II bike lanes, 2,325 feet of new or reconstructed sidewalks, six curb ramps, and two rectangular rapid flashing beacons.
- Sacramento County: $557,000 allocated for a traffic signal and to widen lanes and shoulders on Highway 16 near Sloughhouse, at the intersection with Eagles Nest Road.
- Sacramento County: $1.6 million allocated for Highway 99 in Elk Grove to construct two southbound auxiliary lanes and a concrete median barrier, extend the storage lane at the southbound Elk Grove Boulevard off-ramp, and upgrade five ramp metering systems from Elk Grove Boulevard to south of Calvine Road.
- Sacramento County: $61.6 million allocated to construct a foundation in preparation to widen the American River Bridge from north of the B Street underpass to north of the Exposition Boulevard overcrossing and the Cal Expo undercrossing.
- Sacramento County: $33.6 million allocated for Interstate 5 in Sacramento County to construct acceleration and deceleration merge lanes and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) infrastructure from the Arena Boulevard interchange to south of the Yolo County line.
- Sacramento County: $504,000 allocated for the construction of a Class I bicycle and pedestrian overcrossing for the Laguna Creek Inter-Regional Trail in Elk Grove over State Route 99, between Sheldon Road and Bond Road/Laguna Boulevard.
- Sacramento County: $390,000 allocated for the construction of curb extensions, crosswalks, curb ramps, hardened medians, an expanded transit stop, widened sidewalks and speed humps for the South Sacramento County Safe Routes to School Project for Ethel Baker, Nicholas, and Pacific elementary schools.
- Sacramento County: $11.1 million allocated for the construction of a new Elk Grove passenger rail station, which will be part of new passenger rail services between Stockton and Sacramento.
- Yuba County: $600,000 allocated to repair culverts and slope, place erosion control, and repair an access road near Camptonville south of Cleveland Avenue.
- Multiple Counties: $2.4 million allocated in Nevada, El Dorado, Placer, Sierra, and Yuba Counties, on Routes 20, 49, 80, 174, and 193 at various locations to continue the removal of debris and hazardous trees from recent heavy snowstorms.
- Multiple Counties: $3.5 million allocated for Sacramento and Yolo counties to reconstruct and upgrade existing pedestrian infrastructure, enhance crosswalk and bike lane markings, and add lighting and signs to improve pedestrian and bicyclist safety in Sacramento at 12th Avenue and at Florin Road and in Yolo County on Route 113 at Russell Boulevard and at County Road 31.
- Multiple Counties: $4.7 million allocated for South Placer Transit for five electric buses to provide express bus service from Lincoln along the Highway 65 corridor before continuing on Interstate 80 into Sacramento County, terminating at Sacramento Regional Transit’s Watt/I-80 light rail station.
- Multiple Counties: $4 million allocated to rehabilitate pavement, construct a truck climbing lane, replace the Kingvale and Troy Road undercrossings, replace sign panels, upgrade lighting and Transportation Management System (TMS) elements, and rehabilitate drainage systems on Interstate 80 near Kingvale, in both Placer and Nevada counties, from just west of the Troy Road undercrossing to just east of the Soda Springs overcrossing.