District: District 1
Contact: Rhiannon Montgomery
Phone: (707) 601-9913
- Caltrans District Clean California Coordinator, Julia Peterson
- Caltrans District Clean California Lead, Tom Fitzgerald
- Manila Resident, Jennifer Savage
- What: The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will host a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Vance Ave. Parklet State Beautification Project. Funding for this project comes from Governor Newsom’s $1.1 billion Clean California initiative. The parklet will offer an ADA picnic area, benches for wildlife viewing, native plant beds, designated parking, and trash receptacles. The transformation will provide significant improvements to a high-profile eyesore in the community.
- When: 10 a.m., Tuesday, July 12
- Where: Intersection of State Route 255 and Vance Avenue in Manila.
Visit the Clean California website to learn more about how Clean California is transforming communities.