Office of CTC Liaison (OCTCL)
The Office of the California Transportation Commission Liaison (OCTCL) acts as a liaison between the Department of Transportation and the California Transportation Commission (CTC). OCTCL provides guidance to the Department on CTC policies and procedures, and works with all Department Districts and Divisions to bring business matters to the CTC. OCTCL also provides guidance to regional and local agencies on Department protocol, policies, and procedures, and can assist them in their working relationship with the CTC.
- Next Regularly Scheduled CTC Meeting: August 12-13, 2020
- 2020 CTC Meeting Calendar (PDF) (Revised 05/13/2020)
- 2020 Preparation Schedule (PDF) (Updated 06/24/2020)
- 2021 CTC Meeting Calendar (PDF) (Adopted June 2020)
CTC Meeting Information
- June 24, 2020 Estimated Timed Agenda with Book Items Linked (PDF)
- CTC Meeting Archives
Send comments and suggestions via e-mail to: Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison
This site is maintained and updated by California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Programming, for informational purposes only. Questions and comments regarding information presented in the above documents should be directed by e-mail or telephone to Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison at (916) 654-2503. Official CTC documents and information may be obtained from the CTC.