Regional and Community Planning
The Office of Regional and Community Planning (ORCP) guides, maintains, and advocates for California's regional transportation planning process and ensures federal and state legislation, policies, and priorities are met. ORCP's goal is to identify and exceed customer expectations, maximize the use of resources, and provide additional training and support as needed.
ORCP works continuously and cooperatively with the twelve Caltrans district, Metropolitan Planning Organizations, Regional Transportation Planning Agencies, and other transportation partners.
*Accessibility Assistance: Caltrans makes every attempt to ensure our documents are accessible. Due to variances between assistive technologies, there may be portions of this document which are not accessible. Where documents cannot be made accessible, we are committed to providing alternative access to the content. Should you need additional assistance, please email Bo Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://dot.ca.gov/request-ada-compliant-documents.
- FY 2020-21 Final FTA 5303 and FHWA PL Allocations (PDF)
- FY 2020-21 Final Rural Planning Assistance Allocations (PDF)
- FY 2021-22 FTA 5303 and FHWA PL Allocation Estimates (PDF)
- FY 2021-22 Final Rural Planning Assistance Allocations (PDF)
- FY 2021-22 OWPA (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 OWPA (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 OWPA (PDF)
- FY 2020-21 MPO RFR (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 RTPA Federal RFR (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 RTPA Federal Support Documentation (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 RTPA RPA and State Grant Funds RFR (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 RTPA RPA Support Documentation (xlsx)
- FY 2020-21 RTPA State Funds Support Documentation (xlsx)
- FY 2021-22 MPO RFR Support Documentation (xlsx)
- Match Calculator (xlsx)
Priscilla Martinez-Velez, Grant Program Manager
Jennifer Duran, Branch Chief, Regional Coordination Branch
Rosie Flores, Branch Chief, Federal & Regional Fiscal Oversight
Alisha Hicks, Audits Program Manager
VACANT, Local Development Review