Call for Submissions
The Division of Research, Innovation and System Information is advertising a Call for Submissions (CFS) with Initial Scopes of Work (ISOW). Public institutions are invited to review and respond to this CFS FALL 2019DRISI titled, “California Department of Transportation, Division of Research, Innovation and System Information, 2019-2020 Research Proposal Guidelines.”
Please refer to the links below for access to electronic versions of the CFS and ISOW documents.
- 2019-2020 Call for Submission Solicitation (PDF)
- ISOW #20_ENV 01 - Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Measures (PDF)
- ISOW #20_MOD 01 - Caltrans UAS Safety Management System (PDF)
- ISOW #20_ TSM 01 - Identify communication methods for severely intoxicated drivers which will be used to develop effective engineering countermeasures (PDF)
- Standard Agreement Form (PDF)
Proposals must be submitted by October 4, 2019 at 5:00 pm (PST). Proposals must be a fully developed bid, with a clear source of work linked to timelines (in weeks, not specific dates), milestones and deliverables. Each major category in the budget shall be fully supported with the bid.
All Respondents must complete the entire solicitation package. If you are NOT a University of California academic institution, please note “Non-Applicable” on each relevant form.
If you have questions, the contact person for this CFS is:
Caltrans Division of Research, Innovation and System Information
Email: Kimberly Gray