Transit Reports Archive
This page contains links to past transit-related studies, plans, and reports.
Mobility Action Plan Project
The State of California Mobility Action Plan (MAP) intended to further coordination between transportation services furnished by transit and those provided through human service agencies. The MAP Implementation Study examined and made recommendations on how to effectively implement program policies in support of the original MAP goals.
Mobility Action Plan
MAP Implementation Study
- MAP Implementation Study Fact Sheet(PDF)
- MAP Implementation Study – Legal and Regulatory Analysis Report (2009)(PDF)
- MAP Implementation Study – Stakeholder Involvement Process Report (2009)(PDF)
- Executive Summaries - Large and Small Urban Counties (2010)(PDF)
- Executive Summaries - Rural Counties (2010)(PDF)
- MAP Policy Advisory Committee Presentation - 9/22/2010(PDF)
MAP Strategic Implementation Plan
- MAP Strategic Implementation Plan Executive Summary(PDF)
- Draft MAP Strategic Implementation Plan (2010)(PDF)
Caltrans partnered with small and rural transit agencies to provide assistance in connecting to Google Transit so that the public could better access transit schedule and route information. The completed activities are documented in the two reports below: