Active Transportation Program (ATP) - Cycle 5
ATP Cycle 5 Call-for-Projects
The Cycle 5 Call for Projects is anticipated to be announced by the California Transportation Commission (CTC) in Spring 2020. Cycle 5 is expected to include about $440M in ATP funding made up of Federal funding, State SB1 and State Highway Account (SHA) funding. The funding/programming years are expected to include 21/22, 22/23, 23/24 and 24/25. Fiscal years.
This webpage will be updated as more details are available.
ATP General and Technical Information- -The following information can be found at this link:
- ATP Documents & Forms LAPG Chapter 22 - Exhibits (Forms)
- Master Agreement (MA) Information
- Audit Information
- Non-Infrastructure (NI) Information
For Additional Information
- CTC – ATP website: https://catc.ca.gov/programs/active-transportation-program
- Potential applicants are encouraged to check the Caltrans and CTC ATP websites for future updates.
- For training announcements, and other important Caltrans ATP Cycle 4 information, sign up to be on the Caltrans and ATRC list servers HERE.