Active Transportation Program (ATP) - Cycle 5
ATP Cycle 5 Call-for-Projects
The Cycle 5 Call for Projects is anticipated to be announced by the California Transportation Commission (CTC) in Spring 2020. Cycle 5 is expected to include about $440M in ATP funding made up of Federal funding, State SB1 and State Highway Account (SHA) funding. The funding/programming years are expected to include 21/22, 22/23, 23/24 and 24/25. Fiscal years.
This webpage will be updated as more details are available.
ATP General and Technical Information- -The following information can be found at this link:
- ATP Documents & Forms LAPG Chapter 22 - Exhibits (Forms)
- Master Agreement (MA) Information
- Audit Information
- Non-Infrastructure (NI) Information
For Additional Information
- CTC – ATP website: https://catc.ca.gov/programs/active-transportation-program
- Potential applicants are encouraged to check the Caltrans and CTC ATP websites for future updates.
- For training announcements, and other important Caltrans ATP information, sign up to be on the Caltrans and ATRC list servers HERE.
For project specific and call for projects questions, please contact your:
For general program questions you may contact:
- Desiree Fox (Districts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10), Teresa McWilliam (Districts 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12) or Emily Abrahams (Non-Infrastructure and Plan Project).
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.