Virtual Workshop Series for the 2022 TAMP Update
Kick-Off Webinar - April 12, 2021
- Kick-Off Webinar Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Kick-Off Webinar Presentation (PDF)
- Kick-Off Meeting Recording (YouTube)
- Kick-Off Meeting Survey Monkey
Workshop #1 TAMP Fundamentals April 22, 2021
This workshop will discuss federal and state requirements of the TAMP, results of Caltrans listening sessions with our local partners, mapping the NHS, and preparation for upcoming workshops.
- Workshop #1 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Workshop #1 Presentation (PDF)
- Workshop #1 Meeting Recording (YouTube)
- Workshop #1 Survey Monkey
Workshop #2 Financial Planning May 24, 2021
This workshop will discuss options for determining a 10-year financial plan for the NHS through a review of available information including State Controller Office data.
- Workshop #2 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Workshop #2 Presentation (PDF)
- Workshop #2 Meeting Recording (YouTube)
- Workshop #2 Survey Monkey
Workshop #3 Risk Management June 23 and 24, 2021
This will be a two-part workshop that includes review of risks identified in the 2018 TAMP, update to priority risks and potential for mitigation strategies and actions. We will also discuss the federal rule related to evaluation of locations with repeat damage. Finally, the workshop will conclude with how best to bring risk into the TAMP by considering it as part of performance analysis and investment strategies.
- Workshop #3 Meeting Agenda
- Workshop #3 Presentation
- Workshop #3 Meeting Recording
- Workshop #3 Survey Monkey
Workshop #4 Performance and Investment Scenarios July 2021
This workshop will discuss life cycle planning and the federally defined work types associated with preserving and improving NHS pavement and bridges. This will link to strategies and performance scenarios to be developed and used for performance gap analysis documented in the TAMP.
- Workshop #4 Meeting Agenda
- Workshop #4 Presentation
- Workshop #4 Meeting Recording
- Workshop #4 Survey Monkey
Workshop #5 Revisit Performance Targets August 2021
This workshop will review current condition of NHS pavement and bridges compared to the 4-year targets established by MPOs and Caltrans as part of the mid-performance period reporting to FHWA in October 2020. This evaluation will be used to revisit target setting approach and basis of 10-year targets.
- Workshop #5 Meeting Agenda
- Workshop #5 Presentation
- Workshop #5 Meeting Recording
- Workshop #5 Survey Monkey
Workshop #6 Process Improvements September 2021
This workshop will provide a list of process improvements that have been initiated and completed since the last TAMP and priority improvements needed to be undertaken as part of the 2022 TAMP. The second part of this workshop will focus on the TAMP document and next steps to producing the TAMP for public comment and submittal to both CTC and FHWA.
- Workshop #6 Meeting Agenda
- Workshop #6 Presentation
- Workshop #6 Meeting Recording
- Workshop #6 Survey Monkey