Rock Creek Pavement Project
The Rock Creek Pavement Rehabilitation project will restore the pavement to good condition, to extend the service life, improve ride quality and reduce maintenance costs. The project limits will be on U.S. Highway 395 in Mono County between 0.5 miles north of Lower Rock Creek Road to 1.3 miles south of the Crowley Lake Drive overcrossing.
Draft Environmental Document
The Draft Environmental Document was made available Monday, December 6, 2021. A digital copy of the document is available on the California Environmental Quality Act Web Portal. A hard copy is available at the Caltrans District 9 main office in Bishop and the Crowley Lake Library.
The approximate total cost of the Rock Creek Pavement Rehabilitation project is $13.7 million.
Project schedule (Subject to change):
- December 2021: Draft Environmental Document Circulation
- May 2023: Right of Way Certification
- October 2023: Advertise
- April 2024: Contract Approval
- June 2024: Begin Construction
For More Information
- Jeremy Milos, Caltrans Project Manager, 760-874-8633
- Michael Lingberg, Caltrans District 9 Public Information Officer,(760) 920-0280
For Title VI information, click here: Caltrans Title VI