Bridge Deck Repairs
San Bernardino, CA – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is alerting the public that construction contractors will perform night work on Interstate 15 in San Bernardino. Weather permitting. Work performed will include deck rehabilitation, polyester concrete overlay, methacrylate, replace bridge rail, replace joint seals, approach slabs, repair soffit. All work is dependent on contractor receiving proper materials for each job function. It can be changed or canceled at any time.
Construction will start mid-August 2023 and end summer 2024. Work will occur Monday through Friday, from 7:00 p.m. to 5 a.m., Friday work will end Saturday morning. The project will be conducted on the following areas:
- Interstate 15 from State Route 210 to Summit Ave.
- Interstate-15 from Cleghorn Rd to Oakie Flats Rd.
- Interstate 15 North-Bound to State Route 138
- Interstate 15 South-Bound to State Route 138 West -Bound & East Bound
- State Route 210 East-Bound and West Bound Beech Ave
- Interstate 215-Truck Bypass
Additional, work will also occur on the following connectors, which will result in the same schedule listed above:
- SB 15 to EB 210-Connector Closure.
- SB 15 to WB 210-Connector Closure.
- EB 210 to NB 15- Connector Closure.
- WB 210 to NB 15-Connector Closure.
- SB 15 to WB 210-Connector Closure
To receive updates on this project, please click here to sign up for commuter alerts.