Yolo 80 Corridor Improvement Project
The I-80/US-50 corridor experiences a high travel demand which has lead to severe traffic congestion and impaired mobility along the route. The current travel demands have exceeded the highway design capacity, which has caused bottlenecks for the traveling public. Through the addition of additional bus/carpool lanes, bike/pedestrian crossings, improved signing & striping and rehabilitation work, we look to improve mobility across this impacted corridor.
- To relieve current traffic congestion
- Improve traffic flow
- Improve mobility
- Improve travel time reliability
- Reduce vehicle emissions and travel costs
- Accommodate bicyclists, pedestrians, local transit services and freight
- Approve Project Initiation Document -- 09/24/2019
- Begin Environmental Process -- 01/14/2020
- Project Approval & Environmental Document -- 01/01/2022
- Complete Design: 4/15/22
- RTL: 05/05/22
- Construction: 11/03/22
- Ready to List -- 02/01/2024
- Approve Contract and Go to Construction -- 11/01/2024
Yolo 80 Corridor Improvement Maps
Find out about the latest news and press releases associated with Yolo 80 Corridor Improvements.
Nawid Nessar, PE, TE
Caltrans District 3 – Program / Project Manager
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Dennis Keaton, Public Information Officer
Phone: (530) 741-5474
- Check out the Transit Providers to find one in your area, and even use the Google Transit Trip Planner to find routes and times for Regional Transit, Roseville Transit or Yolo Bus services.
- Check out the Seats Available in vanpools, or find out how to start your own here.