Caltrans Disparity Study
Public Outreach Meetings
Your Insights are Essential!
The information you provide will be confidential and anonymous.
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|October 8th||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|October 15th||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|October 20th||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
|November 12th||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|November 17th||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
|November 19th||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|January 12th||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
|January 21th||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|January 26th||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
|February 4th||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|February 9th||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
|February 15th||5:30 PM||7:30 PM|
- Help Caltrans establish new contract goals
- Increase women and minority contract opportunities
- Receive a FREE toolkit to help you through the processes listed below
Each meeting will include an expert or panel on the following topics:
- Certification and Finding DBE Firms
- Sources of Small Business Capital
- Employee Hiring and Retention
- Commodities and Most Common Purchases
- Engineering & Professional Services Contracts
- Minority and Prime Contractor Outreach
- Construction contracting
- Pre-Bid Meetings
- Managing Growth
- Bonding and Insurance
- Prompt Payment
- Yearly Budget Projections
For more information, please contact:
Kevin Williams, Managing Director
Wittney Skigen, Research Associate
BBC Research & Consulting
(303) 910-5088 | CaltransDisparity@bbcresearch.com
No person in the state of California is excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise subjected to discrimination in Caltrans programs, policies, procedures, activities, and services on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- Caltrans Disparity Study
- District 11 Small Business Council
- Doing Business with Caltrans Series
- One to one appointments
- PAC – Public Agency Consortium
- PAC Membership
- Procurement & Resource Fair
- Small Business Certification
We Want To Hear From You!
We want to hear about your experiences or interest in contract work with the California Department of Transportation.
Your insights will help Caltrans improve its efforts to contract with small businesses and minority and woman owned businesses.
What is a Disparity Study?
A disparity study is used to assess whether any barriers exist for minority and woman owned businesses that make it more difficult for them to compete for Caltrans contracts.