District 10 – Office of Small Business
We Want Your Business to Sell to Us!
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), District 10, is actively seeking Small Business (SB), Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) owners to provide goods and services. District 10 includes the counties of Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne. It is Caltrans’ policy to enhance the sales and contracting opportunities for Small Businesses, Disadvantaged Businesses and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise owners.
SB/SB-PW/DVBE/DBE Information and Certification Links
- Caltrans Office of Civil Rights
Search for a Certified DBE
- Search for a Certified SB/DVBE Firms
- Small Business (SB) and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Services
- Apply for or Re-Apply for Certification as a Small Business (SB/SB-PW) and/or Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
- Caltrans Small Business Event Calendar
Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Advocates
- U.S. Veteran Business Alliance
- California Small Business Association
- Federal Small Business Association - California Site
- Small Business Development Centers of California
Discover Business Opportunities
- 24 Month Look Ahead for Projects
- Current Bidding Opportunities at Cal eProcure
- Doing Business with the State
- Central Region Calmentor Program
D10 Small Business Advocate Contact:
Small Business Liaison
Caltrans - District 10 1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205