The Office of Photogrammetry (OoP) is responsible for the following :
- Provide photogrammetry products for Caltrans use - aerial photography and photographic reproductions, photogrammetric digital topographic maps, digital ortho-photographs and photogrammetric digital terrain data.
- Maintain standards for Caltrans photogrammetry products.
- Manage photogrammetry-related contracts for Caltrans use, including aerial photography, photographic reproduction, and digital map compilation.
- Provide public access to the Caltrans aerial imagery library - an invaluable archive of aerial photography. For assistance email Caltrans.Aerial.Imagery@dot.ca.gov.
- Evaluate new photogrammetry equipment and systems.
- Coordinate Caltrans photogrammetry operations.