CTAbut is an LRFD compliant seat type bridge abutment analysis and design program that runs in the Windows® operating system.
Software Program Features:
- Allows the user to describe the backwall, stem, footing, and foundation of seat type bridge abutments.
- Uses customary US units.
- Considers 3 degrees of freedom: longitudinal rotation (moments) and vertical and longitudinal translation (forces).
- Users can describe concrete, reinforcement, and backfill material properties.
- Users can indicate the amounts of concrete flexure and shear reinforcement at specified critical locations.
- Users can describe either deep pile foundations or shallow foundations on soil or rock.
- Factors and combines load effects according to LRFD specifications.
- Performs concrete reinforcement checks compliant with LRFD specifications.
- Performs geotechnical stability analysis of the foundation.
- Prepares both summary and complete reports as well as a report showing geotechnical results.
- Does not account for any internal or external effects of abutment skew.
Both an evaluation and a full version of the software are available. The price per license is $1,200 for full version and $100 for evaluation version. After purchasing the software download the following installation file (the same file is used for either version). Instructions for obtaining a license are included in the file. Please send your purchase request to CTAbut@dot.ca.gov.
CT Abut Version 2.1.1 (ZIP)
Please contact us at this email address: email@example.com