District 6 ⁄ Central Region Scholarship Program
This year the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 6, is pleased to announce the Fourteenth Annual Caltrans Scholarships. Students graduating from local high schools in Fresno, Madera, Kings, Kern or Tulare counties are eligible and encouraged to apply.
We are pleased to offer a total of six (6) scholarships ranging up to $2,000 as described below:
- Four (4) Caltrans District 6/Central Region Transportation Scholarships are available to high school students who will pursue a career in a transportation related field. Applicants will have the opportunity to be selected for a $1,000 or a $2,000 scholarship.
- Two (2) Caltrans District 6/Central Region Employee Family Scholarships are available to high school students related to a current, former, or retired Caltrans District 6 employee who will pursue a career in a transportation related field. Applicants will have the opportunity to be selected for a $1,000 or a $2,000 scholarship.
The deadline to submit applications is March 31, 2022.
Letter, Application and Selection Criteria:
- District Director’s Signed Scholarship Announcement (PDF, 361KB)
- Selection Criteria and Application for the Employee Family Scholarships (PDF, 406KB)
- Selection Criteria and Application for the Transportation Scholarships (PDF, 395KB)
If you have any questions regarding the scholarships contact Juan Duarte, Scholarship Program Coordinator, at (559) 488-7311 or at Juan.Duarte@dot.ca.gov. For further scholarship information, please visit the CTF website.