I-80 Six Bridges Project
Redwood St. Overcrossing closure begins Mon., May 16, 2022
Final Overcrossing Closure Expected To Last 5 Months
SOLANO COUNTY – Caltrans Bay Area-District 4 announced today that the final overcrossing on the I-80 Six Bridges Project will close for improvements as work will begin on the Redwood St. overcrossing on May 16, 2022.
The Redwood St. overcrossing closure is expected to last 5 months. During the closure the overcrossing will be closed to all traffic to ensure public and worker safety. Caltrans will provide additional information when a specific date for the reopening is finalized.
Redwood Street Bridge Detour Routes:
- From eastbound on Redwood St. enter westbound I-80
- Continue on westbound I-80 to Tennessee St. exit
- Exit I-80 at Tennessee St.
- Continue on loop connector onto eastbound Tennessee St.
- Right onto Humboldt St.
- From Humboldt St. enter eastbound I-80
- Take Redwood Parkway exit on I-80
- From WB Redwood Parkway take a right onto NB Admiral Callahan Lane
- Left onto WB Columbus Parkway/Auto Mall Parkway
- Take the onramp for WB I-80
- Exit at Redwood St.
SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE
A 24-hr shuttle service will be available for pedestrians and bicyclists who need to safely circumnavigate the Redwood St. overcross. One shuttle stop will be located on each side of the bridge.
For more information on the I-80 6 Bridges Project please visit the webpage.
Project Webpage: i80sixbridgesvallejo.com
For 24/7 traffic updates, please visit 511.org: https://twitter.com/511SFBay
For real-time information, please visit Caltrans QuickMap: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov
Or follow Caltrans on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4