District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: La-Tanga Hopes
Phone: (510) 715-8865
Starting Today at 7AM
Marin County- Caltrans (District 4) announces the temporary closure of the entrance to Manzanita Park and Ride (P&R) off U.S. Highway 101 (US 101) for repaving and pothole repairs with estimated lot operations being restored by 7:00PM on August 8, 2020.
The P&R entrance will be closed, but the exit will serve as both the entrance and exit. Vehicles and buses wanting to use the lot during this time can do so by entering at the back of the lot off State Route Highway 1 (Hwy 1). Construction cones and signage will safely guide drivers on and off the lot.
Park and Ride detoured entrance from US 101-Northbound US 101:
- Take State Route Highway 1 (Hwy 1) towards Mill Valley / Stinson Beach (0.5 miles).
- Turn Left at stop light.
- Turn Left at Stop sigh.
- Manzanita P&R will be on left just ahead.
From Southbound US 101:
- Take Exit 445B from US 101 to SR1
- Stinson Beach/Mill Valley.
- Make a Left.
- Manzanita P&R detoured entrance will be on left side.
P&R lot users are advised:
- Buses will be navigating turns to exit at the same point of entry.
- Stay alert and proceed with caution during on-going construction.
- Continue securing parked vehicles before leaving the area.
- Read all posted messages.
More Caltrans information can be found at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/d4/projects.
Get real-time traffic on Caltrans QuickMap: http://quickmap.dot.gov