WHAT’S HAPPENING THE WEEKEND NOVEMBER 8, 2019
1. Son Bodega Bay (PM 11.2): Restoration of waterline above culvert to be completed by mid November. One-way traffic control in effect for all night work. Flaggers will be onsite during day time work to assist trucks and equipment entering/exiting work site. Work scheduled, Sun thru Sat. Night work will be 6:30PM - 7:00AM.
2. Son Gleason Beach (PM 15.4): Pile installation expected to be completed by mid-November. As of November 7, 66 out of 71 piles have been installed. The roadway is open to regular two way traffic when no construction operations are being performed. The work schedule is Mon thru Sat, 7 AM to 7 PM.
3. Son Jenner (PM 22.64): Work is anticipated to repair slide and improve drainage.
4. Son Jenner (PM 24.2): One- way traffic control in place. Soldier pile wall installation, next 6 weeks.
5. Son alt Pt. State Park (PM 38.64): Work is anticipated to repair slide.
What To Expect -A traveler can expect 5 minute delays at Locations 2 through 5.
Please drive cautiously through the construction zone, leave a safe distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you, and Slow for the Cone Zone.
Please visit 511.org or the Caltrans QuickMap for real-time info on travel conditions. Bodega Bay businesses along Highway 1 are open for business. Caltrans thanks you for your patience.