Sonoma County Highway 1 Updates for Emergency
Repair Projects November 1, 2019
No work has been performed by the Contractor this week due to Kincade Fire.
1. SON – Bodega Bay (PM 11.2): Installation of cable railing and guard rail will take place November 4-8. One-way traffic control in effect for all night work. Flaggers will be onsite during day time work to assist trucks and equipment entering/exiting work site. Work scheduled, Sun thru Sat. Night work will be 6:30PM - 7:00AM.
2. SON – Gleason Beach (PM 15.4): Pile installation expected to be completed by mid-November. The roadway is open to regular two-way traffic when no construction operations are being performed. The work schedule is Mon thru Sat, 7 AM to 7 PM.
3. SON – Jenner (PM 22.64): Work is anticipated to repair slide and improve drainage.
4. SON – Jenner (PM 24.2): One- way traffic control in place. Soldier pile wall installation, next 6 weeks.
5. SON – Salt Pt. State Park (PM 38.64):
Please visit 511.org or the Caltrans QuickMap for real-time info on travel conditions. Bodega Bay businesses along Highway 1 are open for business. Caltrans thanks you for your patience