North Region Construction - Project 03A2846 - Replace Overhead Signs
County Route PM/KP
Replace overhead Signs
- Download Specials, Plans & Addenda
- Plan Holders
Bidder Inquiry / Response
There is no bid item for Temporary Traffic Control. Are you going to add one? Based on the specifications it is not incidental to other items. A bid item needs to be added or the specials need to state that this work is incidental to other bid items.
An addendum has been issued to address this bidder inquiry. Please refer to Addendum No. 1, issued on Thursday, October 4, 2018. Please bid per the current contract documents.
- Attached is a copy of electrical plan E-10 which shows existing load modified from 7 to 4 sign lights. So is this saying those modifications are already completed.
- Does sheet EQ-1 correctly represent the modifications required on the proper E sheets (PDF)?
- Those modifications will be done on this project on E-9. The signs AS-484 and AS-485 on E-9 are getting their power from service cabinet on E-10.
- No change required. E-10’s load change is the result of work done on E-9.
The responses to bidder's inquiries, unless incorporated into a formal addendum to the contract, are not a part of the contract and are provided for the bidder's convenience only. In some instances, the question and answer may represent a summary of the matters discussed rather than a word-for-word recitation. The availability or use of information provided in the responses to bidder's inquiries is not to be construed in any way as a waiver of the provisions of Section 2-1.03 of the Standard Specifications or any other provision of the contract, the plans, Standard Specifications or Special Provisions, nor to excuse the contractor from full compliance with those contract requirements. Bidders are cautioned that subsequent responses or contract addenda may affect or vary a response previously given.