Carrol Canyon Support Wall and Road Repair Project
Support Wall and Road Repair Project
This Caltrans project will repair and reinforce Carrol Canyon Rd. and the support wall under Interstate 805. The work will take place between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. for up to one year, beginning in late March 2023.
- The pedestrian sidewalk on Carroll Canyon Rd. will be closed from Sorrento Valley Rd to just east of Scranton Rd.
- Pedestrian access will be detoured to Sorrento Valley Rd. and Mira Mesa Blvd.
- Eastbound vehicle and bicycle traffic will be reduced to one lane plus a bike lane and shifted to the center median.
- HOV lane access to and from I-805 will be maintained.
The construction schedule is subject to change due to weather, traffic incidents, or other construction considerations. Nearby residents and businesses can expect construction noise and lights, including vehicle backup alarms. Crews will work to minimize noise impacts to all nearby communities.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Caltrans Public Information Office at (619) 688-6670 or email: email@example.com
- Carrol Canyon Support Wall and Road Repair Project
- Harbor Drive 2.0/Vesta Bridge Port Access Improvements
- I-15 Pavement Replacement
- I-5/SR 56 Interchange Project
- I-8 Pavement and Bridge Rehabilitation Improvement Project from El Cajon Blvd to Marshall Ave
- I-8 Pavement Replacement and Road Improvements Project
- I-8 Surface Pavement and Seismic Bearing Replacement Improvement Project on the Colorado River Viaduct Bridge
- I-805 South Pavement Rehabilitation and Asset Management Project
- Imperial Valley Pavement and Bridge Rehabilitation Improvements
- San Diego – Coronado Bay Bridge Suicide Deterrent Project
- Routine Maintenance for Four Maintenance Stations with Fuel Tank Upgrades Project
- SR-11 / Otay Mesa East Port of Entry
- SR-111 Niland Geyser Mitigation Project
- State Route 67 Corridor
- SR-78 Ramona Parking Project
- SR-125 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- SR-94/125 Interchange Project
- State Route 78 Culvert & Road Rehabilitation Project