Training On Demand
Division of Environmental Analysis (DEA) LINKS
- DEA Home
- SER Home
- Environmental Documents
- Contracts for Environmental Services
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: Monday, March 4, 2013 2:29 PM
Training on demand Videos
- Section 4(f).
(Note: This course has not been updated to reflect the FHWA Section 4(f) Policy Paper (July 2012))
- The Importance of Administrative Record
- The NEPA/404 Memorandum of Understanding
- The National Highway Institute: Introduction to NEPA and the transportation decision making process. The content of this class does not reflect the Department's policies and procedures under the NEPA Pilot Program. For information regarding how the Department complies with NEPA under the Pilot Program, see Volume 1, Chapter 38 of the Standard Environmental Reference.
- Certificate of Completion - NHI: Introduction to NEPA and the Transportation Decision Making Process
- Section 6002 step-by-step guide to Compliance
(Note: This course has not been updated to reflect changes associated with MAP-21)
- Introductory Course for Purpose and Need
On-line training on a variety of environmental topics can be found here. The modules may require that you have the most current version of Adobe Flash Player loaded on your computer. If you do not have time to listen to an entire training at one sitting, the program will allow you to stop and re-start the training at a later sitting as long as you do not delete "cookies" on your internet browser. Please check this page frequently as we will post additional trainings as they become available.
Click on the links to view and hear interactive presentions on various topics.
General Project Development
For more information please e-mail