Branch Chief , Procurement & Grants Management
DMT's procurement program provides public agencies the opportunity to purchase transit vehicles at the lowest possible price; in compliance with State and Federal Transit Administration Third Party Contracting Guideline, 4220.1F.
We are developing contracts for ADA compliant low-floor minivans; modified, raised-roof vans; narrow-body cutaways; wide-body cutaways; and medium duty transit buses. Specific information related to vehicle types and contracts are available by selecting the appropriate link below. The contracts, specifications and supporting documents are also downloadable, providing needed information for vehicle ordering.
Contact Ralph Martinez concerning state contract vehicles at (916) 919-7336.
PROCUREMENT REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- FAQ's Coming Soon
- FTA Required Contract Clauses Chart New
- 2008 State Contract Vehicles Manual Coming Soon!
- Vehicle Types & Standard Equipment
- Medium Duty Bus
Specifications (Types I, II & III) Expired 6/30/09
- Low Floor Minivan and Raised Roof Van Specifications (Types IV & V) Expired 6/30/09
- Paratransit Bus Specifications (Types VII & VIII) Expires 11/12/09
- Vehicle Certifications and Forms
- Piggy Backing Opportunities Coming Soon