Traffic Management Team (TMT)
- Reduce non-recurring congestion by analyzing traffic and providing detour recommendations to the Transportation Management Centers (TMCs).
- Reduce the number of secondary colisions by warning the motorists of end-of-queue ahead.
- Provide traffic data to TMCs where field elements are unavailable or non-operational.
- Policy - Traffic Management Teams
- TMT Incident Report Form
- TMT Duty Statement - Lead Person
- TMT Duty Statement - Team Member
Traffic Management Links
- Traffic Management HOMEPAGE
- Documents, Links, & References
- Managed Lanes:
HOV | Express Lane | Park & Ride
- Ramp Metering
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM):
CMS | Responder Training | TMT
- Transportation Management Plan (TMP)
- Traveler Information:
511 | CWWP