- Division of Environmental Analysis
- SER Home
- Purpose of the SER
- How To Use The SER - Printing Problems? Site Organization; Trouble with Acrobat Reader
- Topics Matrices
- Key Information
- Information Required for Project Delivery
- Env Handbooks
- Other Guidance
- Forms & Templates
- Policy Memos
- Scoping Tools
- Training On Demand
- Acronyms and Abbreviations List
- Contact SER Staff
- Questions about the SER?
- Suggestions or problems with this site, email the website coordinator or use the suggestion form.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Adobe Acrobat is required to edit online forms and save them to your computer.
Last Updated: Friday, February 3, 2012 3:13 PM
Community and Cultural Resources Issues
Level of Information Required for each Project Delivery Stage
|Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Stage (RTP's EIR)||Programming Stage (Preliminary Scoping) (PES or PEAR)||Draft Project Report Stage (Draft Environmenal Document)||Project Report Stage (Final Environmenal Document)|
|Environmental Justice & Title VI|
|Visual & Aesthetic Resources|