I-10 IS NOW OPEN!
I-10 is Open
I-10 has reopened in Riverside County using a temporary crossover of two-way traffic (one lane each direction). The crossover will be in effect until the eastbound bridge becomes operational.
A 45 m.p.h. speed limit will be in effect in a 1-mile reduced lane section.
View or download the Caltrans News Release about the reopening of I-10 in Riverside County.
Follow Caltrans District 8 on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Caltrans8 for detour updates and visit Caltrans QuickMap for real-time traffic information.
- The Mile Marker: A Caltrans Performance Report
- Caltrans Improvement Project
- Caltrans Strategic Management Plan, 2015-2020
- California Transportation Financing Package 2015-16 | Chart C 2015-16
- California Sustainable Transportation Funding Workshop presentation slides
- Flexibility in Multimodal Design Memo April, 2014 [pdf]
- Draft 2015 Federal Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (FSTIP)
- Caltrans Headquarters YouTube Videos
- Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee - Seismic Evaluation of SFOBB Self-Anchored Span, August 12, 2013
- Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee Final Investigative Report, July 8, 2013
- California Freight Advisory Committee - A representative cross-section of public and private sector freight stakeholders, including representatives of ports, shippers, carriers, freight-related associations, the freight industry workforce, the transportation department of the State, and local governments.
- Find out more about the California State Rail Plan
- 2012 Availability and Disparity Study & 2012 Proposed FHWA Overall Annual Goal and Methodology
- Caltrans Performance Reports
- Caltrans Earth is your source for planning, programming, operations, maintenance, and asset information, all overlaid on high-resolution imagery and terrain in a web-based, California-focused 3D virtual globe.
- Caltrans Partnering Program
- Proposition 1B - Transportation Bond
- Bay Bridge Project Documents.