- Brian Domsic, HPMS Branch Chief
- Rose Cuellar, North/North Central
- Bob Kadell, Coastal/Santa Barbara North
- Harinder Hans, Far South/South Central & Mountains
- Marcia Corrigan, Los Angeles & Surrounding/Inland Empire
Department of Transportation
Division of TSI, MS #38
P.O. Box 942874
Sacramento, CA 94272-0001
HPMS Workshops and Conferences
The California Department of Transportation HPMS Unit is an important link between our Federal Government and our Local Agency partners. We strive to keep communication open and remain accessible to all parties. Our workshops and conferences demonstrate our efforts to that end. We will continue to document discussions between stakeholders and share the outcomes as we move ahead and improve our processes..
SCAG Data Workshop - March 30, 2010
View the PowerPoint presentation given at the The Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) Data Workshop.
- View the PowerPoint presentation given at the The Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) Data Workshop.
2009 National Highway Data Workshop and Conference
The biennial national Highway Data Workshop and Conference series (HiDaC) is a conference series focusing on presentations and discussions of highway system inventory and extent, highway system designations, and highway system performance.
- Held on September 22-24, Oakland, California
- Following are links to videos of each day's proceedings:
- University of California Berkley HiDaC - 2009 HiDaC Conference
- Link to Federal Highway Administraion What Is HiDaC Site