Transportation Programming Links
Office of California Transportation Commission Liaison (OCTCL)
Greg Wong - (916) 654-2503
The Office of the California Transportation Commission Liaison acts as a liaison between the Department of Transportation and the California Transportation Commission (CTC). OCTCL provides guidance to the Department on CTC policies and procedures, and works with all Department Districts and Divisions to bring business matters to the CTC. OCTCL also provides guidance to regional and local agencies on Department protocol, policies, and procedures, and can assist them in their working relationship with the CTC.
- Next Regularly Scheduled CTC Meeting: May 28, 2015 in Fresno
- 2015 CTC Meeting Schedule (10/13/14)
- 2015 Preparation Schedule (11/17/14)
- 2014 CTC Meeting Schedule (05/23/14)
- 2014 Preparation Schedule (10/01/13)
CTC Meeting Information
DOWNLOADABLE CTC MEETING MATERIALS FOR NOTEBOOKS, LAPTOPS AND TABLETS
- March 26, 2015 Estimated Timed Agenda with Book Items Linked (03/13/15)
- March 26, 2015 Revised Estimated Timed Agenda/Action Taken Report (04/02/15) New!
- March 26, 2015 CTC Meeting webcast (03/27/15) New!
- March 26, 2015 Combined File (03/13/15)
* Please note this file is approximately 84.45 MB in size and will print as one 988-page document, so do not print from this file.
- March 26, 2015 Individual File Listing (03/13/15)
CTC Meeting Handouts/Materials
- March 26, 2015 Yellow Items (03/23/15) New!
- March 26, 2015 Pink Items (03/30/15) New!
- March 26, 2015 PowerPoint Presentations (03/30/15) New!
Items of Interest
- Status of Supplemental and Greater than 120 Fund Requests (Temporarily Unavailable as of 4/02/2014)
- Status of Time Extension to Award Requests (Temporarily Unavailable as of 4/02/2014)
- 2014 State Transportation Improvement Program - Fund Estimate (10/31/13)
- CTC Resolutions
- Department of Transportation Delegations
Prior CTC Meeting Materials
- 2015 Meeting Materials
- 2014 Meeting Materials
- 2013 Meeting Materials
- 2012 Meeting Materials
- 2011 Meeting Materials
- 2010 Meeting Materials
- 2009 Meeting Materials
- 2008 Meeting Materials
- 2007 Meeting Materials
- 2006 Meeting Materials
- 2005 Meeting Materials
- 2004 Meeting Materials
- 2003 Meeting Materials
- 2002 Meeting Materials
- 2001 Meeting Materials
- 2000 Meeting Materials
Send comments and suggestions via e-mail to: Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison
This site is maintained and updated by California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Programming, for informational purposes only. The Revised Agenda and Caltrans Summary Report are usually available one week after the CTC Meeting. These documents are a reflection of the Departments' interpretation of action taken at regularly scheduled CTC Meetings. Questions and comments regarding information presented in these documents should be directed by e-mail or telephone to Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison at (916) 654-6819. Official CTC documents and information may be obtained from the CTC