Transportation Programming Links
Office of California Transportation Commission Liaison (OCTCL)
Greg Wong - (916) 654-2503
The Office of the California Transportation Commission Liaison acts as a liaison between the Department of Transportation and the California Transportation Commission (CTC). OCTCL provides guidance to the Department on CTC policies and procedures, and works with all Department Districts and Divisions to bring business matters to the CTC. OCTCL also provides guidance to regional and local agencies on Department protocol, policies, and procedures, and can assist them in their working relationship with the CTC.
- Next Regularly Scheduled CTC Meeting: October 19-20, 2016 in the Bay Area.
- 2017 CTC Meeting Schedule (07/06/15)
- 2016 CTC Meeting Schedule (06/26/15)
- 2016 Preparation Schedule (10/08/15)
CTC Meeting Information
- August 17-18, 2016 Estimated Timed Agenda with Book Items Linked (08/05/16)
- August 17-18, 2016 Vote List (08/05/16)
- August 17-18, 2016 Revised Estimated Timed Agenda/Action Taken Report (08/24/16) New!
- CTC Meeting Webcast Archive*
*Click on the link, then select from the pull-down menu. For the August 17-18, 2016 CTC Meeting, select August 17 2016 Pt 1, August 17 2016 Pt 2, August 18 2016 Pt 1, or August 18 2016 Pt 2.
DOWNLOADABLE CTC MEETING MATERIALS FOR NOTEBOOKS, LAPTOPS AND TABLETS
- August 17-18, 2016 Combined File** (08/0516)
** Please note this file is approximately 62 MB in size and will print as one 670-page document, so do not print from this file.
- August 17-18, 2016 Individual File Listing (08/05/16)
CTC Meeting Handouts/Materials
- August 17-18, 2016 Yellow Items (08/12/16)
- August 17-18, 2016 Pink Items (08/22/16) New!
- August 17-18, 2016 Meeting Handouts (08/22/16) New!
- August 17-18, 2016 PowerPoint Presentations (08/22/16) New!
Items of Interest
- Status of Supplemental and Greater than 120 Funds Requests (08/19/16)
- Status of Award Time Extensions (05/23/16)
- 2016 State Transportation Improvement Program - Fund Estimate (10/15/15)
- CTC Resolutions
- Department of Transportation Delegations
Prior CTC Meeting Materials
- 2016 Meeting Materials
- 2015 Meeting Materials
- 2014 Meeting Materials
- 2013 Meeting Materials
- 2012 Meeting Materials
- 2011 Meeting Materials
- 2010 Meeting Materials
- 2009 Meeting Materials
- 2008 Meeting Materials
- 2007 Meeting Materials
- 2006 Meeting Materials
- 2005 Meeting Materials
- 2004 Meeting Materials
- 2003 Meeting Materials
- 2002 Meeting Materials
- 2001 Meeting Materials
- 2000 Meeting Materials
Send comments and suggestions via e-mail to: Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison
This site is maintained and updated by California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Programming, for informational purposes only. The Revised Agenda and Caltrans Summary Report are usually available one week after the CTC Meeting. These documents are a reflection of the Departments' interpretation of action taken at regularly scheduled CTC Meetings. Questions and comments regarding information presented in these documents should be directed by e-mail or telephone to Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison at (916) 654-6819. Official CTC documents and information may be obtained from the CTC