Most Viewed Links
- CA State Rail Plan
Tribal Informational Meeting
- Director's Policy
- TERO DD-74-R2
- Meeting Announcements and Schedules
- District 1 Native American Web Page
- District 11 Native American Web Page
- Office of Business & Economic Opportunity
- Native American Advisory Committee (NAAC)
- Transportation Guide for Native Americans
- National Indian Justice Center
- Tribal Governments Directory
- Other Native American Links
- Job Links
CalSTA Consultation Policy
California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) is inviting all interested parties to attend the Annual Consultation Policy Meeting on June 18, 2015. The CalSTA Tribal Consultation Policy was adopted June 2014 in accordance with Governor Brown’s Executive Order B-10-11. This is an opportunity to meet state transportation officials to discuss statewide transportation concerns. See the attached flyer for details (click here).
Tribal Employment Rights Ordinances (TERO)
Director's Policy #19
Working with Native American Communities
"When engaging in activities or developing policies that affect Native American tribal rights or trust resources, the Department acts in a knowledgeable, sensitive and respectful manner.
Native American communities include lands held in trust by Tribal Governments, communities of non-federally recognized tribes, tribal members of California tribes living outside the exterior boundaries of a reservation or Rancheria, Native Americans that are not part of a California tribe living in California."
New NAAC Members
Download your new 2016 NAAC Members List
2016 NAAC Meetings
BIA Native American Trust
Click Map for larger image.