California Department of Transportation


Q How does my company sell its product or service to Caltrans?

A supplier who wants to sell products to the State of California should send a letter addressed to the Supplier Qualifications Unit, Procurement Division, Department of General Services, Box 942804, Sacramento, California 94204-0001. For more information, visit the DGS Procurement Division page on the world wide web.

For products related directly to the Highway System, contact the New Products website at