Concrete (Rigid) Pavements
Rigid concrete pavements include Jointed Plain Concrete Pavement (JPCP) and Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement (CRCP).
Concrete Pavement Policy
Design Information Bulletins
- Portland Cement Concrete Pavement (PCCP) Slab Replacements with Existing Edge Drains (DIB 73, Nov 1, 1988)
- Capital Preventive Maintenance (CAPM) Guidelines (DIB 81)
- Guidance for the Removal and Disposal of Concrete Pavement Grooving and Grinding Residues (DIB 84)
Concrete Pavement Guidance
|CONCRETE PAVEMENT GUIDE||January 2015|
|Slab vs. Lane Replacement: Quick Reference Guide||January 2015|
|Tapers and Transitions||September 2003|
|Shoulder Backing||September 2006|
- Construction Manual
- Check for Submitted Concrete Mix (SCM) Evaluation (Apr 12) This spreadsheet tool is useful for evaluating if a submitted concrete mix design conforms to the 2009 specification for concrete. It allows for input of exposure conditions and blended cement use.
Rigid Pavement Materials
- Recycled Concrete Aggregate, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Fast Setting Hydraulic Concrete- Research Report
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Frequently Asked Questions
Please forward any questions/comments/suggestions to Amy Fong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last updated 02/03/2015.