Cost and Scheduling
- Operator Certification: No Cost
- Equipment Certification: $1,000/profiler/test
The applicable test fee must be paid by check, payable to “The Regents of the University of California” prior to testing. If you need to cancel a test, be advised that the department requires at least a 48-hour cancellation notice. If a cancellation is not made at least 48 hours prior to a scheduled test, payment will be required prior to scheduling a subsequent test. If you again cancel within 48 hours of the test, your payment will be forfeited.
To schedule an operator and/or equipment certification, e-mail email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your organization’s name, telephone number, and street address;
- If you are applying for the operator certification, the number of individuals from your organization who are going to take this test, and the profiler they will be using to take the practical test
- If you are applying for the equipment certification, the number of profilers and the profiler models that you want to be tested; and
- The date when you want to take the certification tests based on the schedule below.
Note: Day 1 will consist of operator training and equipment certification. Day 2 will consist of equipment certification and operator certification test.
|Operator Certification||Equipment Certification|
|July 24-25||July 24-25|
|August 27-28||August 27-28|
*Schedule is subject to change as conditions warrant
All operator training classes will be conducted from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon in the Translab Building at 5900 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95819
Please forward any questions/comments/suggestions to Rupinder “Bobby” Dosanjh (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last updated 08/02/2013.