Division of Environmental Analysis (DEA) LINKS
- DEA Home
- SER Home
- Environmental Documents
- Contracts for Environmental Services
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: Monday, June 1, 2015 10:38 AM
Links to Resources 1:
- General NEPA Links including the CEQ regulations, FHWA’s implementing regulations, the FHWA Technical Advisory, and the FHWA Guidebook.
- Federal Requirements Decision Tree
- Lead Agency Decision Tree for FHWA or Caltrans (as Assigned) Actions
- Council of Environmental Quality, A Citizen's Guide to NEPA: Having Your Voice Heard, December 2007
- General CEQA links including the "unofficial" version of the complete CEQA statute and guidelines and links to the California State Clearinghouse.
- CEQA Process Overview flowchart
- Department of Transportation Regulations to Implement CEQA, 21 CCR 1501 et seq.
Surface Transportation Reauthorizations
- General links to Surface Transportation Reauthorization information.
- MAP-21 Links.
- SAFETEA-LU Links.
Purpose and Need
- General Purpose and Need links including FHWA’s “Importance of Purpose and Need in Environmental Documents,” FHWA’s “Elements of Purpose and Need,” FHWA’s “Development of Logical Termini,” Caltrans Purpose and Need Team Report, and Executive Order 13274 Purpose and Need Work Group Baseline Report.
- General information on Project Alternatives.
1 Note: Many of these links do not link to an external site directly, but will instead link to the appropriate sections of Chapters 1 and 2 of the SER. External links are distinguished by an “Exit CT” symbol.