- Local Assistance Home
- DLA Sitemap
- Consultant Selection and Procurement
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Earmark Repurposing 2016
- E-76 Status
- Inactive Projects
- Local Assistance Blog
- Local Assistance Contacts
- Other Links
- PE > 10
- Policies and Procedures
- Program Information
- Reports and Databases
- Subscribe to DLA Email List
- Training Programs
Safe Routes to School
Safe Routes to School (SR2S) Project Implementation Instructions
To implement a Safe Routes to School project, please refer to the following documents.
- SR2S Project Implementation Instructions
- SR2S Allocation Request Letter
- SR2S Finance Letter
- Construction Contract Award Information
- Force Account Award Information
- Eligible NI Activities
If you have any questions concerning the SR2S Program, please call or email your District Local Assistance Engineer.
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.