Important Notice: The Division of Local Assistance (DLA) Memorandums/”Hoole’s Rules” are created to quickly disseminate informational updates and to provide additional guidance as a supplement to specific DLA policy and/or procedural publications, including forms. This designated area does not include all historical memorandums
- Procedures to Request Locode/Master Agreement(s) October 25, 2013
- Local Agency Requests to the Caltrans Division of Engineering Services, October 08, 2013
- Project Establishment Procedures for Long Term Environmental Mitigation Measures
- Buy America Waivers for Vehicle Purchases Instructions
- Buy America Guidelines for Utility Relocations Cover Memo
If you are a person with a disability and you are not able to, or experience difficulty in, accessing our programs, services and/or employment, or feel that you have been discriminated against under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, you may contact Alex Morales III, Statewide ADA Coordinator for the California Department of Transportation, at (916) 653-4913 Voice, or 711 TTY, via fax at (916) 653-3055, or 1-866-810-6346 (for complaints only).