Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) More Information
Below are some useful links to obtain more information or help:
- Projects will be processed and implemented in accordance with the Federal procedures contained in the Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual.
- The applicant must submit the original application and one copy to his/her respective Caltrans District Office, directed to the attention of the District Local Assistance Engineer.
Other relevant links:
- Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines
- Caltrans Highway Design Manual
- California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- California’s Strategic Highway Safety Plan