- Local Assistance Home
- HSIP Program
- Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual
- Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines
- Caltrans Highway Design Manual
- California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- California's Strategic Highway Safety Plan
- District Local Assistance Contacts
FTIP Information and Links
All federally-funded projects must be included in an FHWA-approved Federal Transportation Improvement Program.
The FTIP is managed by the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) or Regional Transportation Planning Agency (RTPA). Ref:
- MPO and RTPA Locations [pdf] (map)
- MPO and RTPA Contact Information [pdf]
- MPO FTIP Web Sites (listing each MPO's FTIP)
Below are the Back-Up lists for each program. Note: Just because a project is shown in this Back-Up list doesn’t mean that it has been included in the MPOs FTIP. It is the responsibility of each MPO to ensure that these projects are included in its FTIP prior to a local agency requesting authorization to proceed with any phase of the project.
- High Risk Rural Roads Program (HR3) Backup Lists
- Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Backup Lists
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Backup Lists
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: December 21, 2016
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (866)810-6346 Voice; 711 TTY; (916)653-3055 Fax or email to email@example.com.