Division of Procurement and Contracts
The Division of Procurement and Contracts is responsible for assisting Caltrans districts and programs with the procurement of information technology (IT) and non-IT commodities, service contracts, architectural and engineering (A&E) contracts, minor public works contracts, the CAL-Card Administration and Compliance Program, warehousing and material operations, publications, property control, and compliance reporting.
For construction contracts valued above $314,000, please contact the Division of Engineering Services.
The most current Caltrans bidding opportunities can be viewed on Cal eProcure, the new online portal giving businesses access to bidding and contracting resources.
How to View Caltrans Contracts Currently Out For Bid
1. From the Cal eProcure landing page, click Get Public Procurement Information.
2. Next, select See Current Bids.
3. In the Department field, input 2660.
4. Click Search. The results will include all Caltrans contracts currently out for bid.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
- Become a Certified Business
- View Payment Information
- Submit a Claim
- Attend a Caltrans Event
- Submit a Public Records Request
- Purchase a Publication/Software
- Download Forms
- Contact a Caltrans District Office
- Contact Caltrans Division of Procurement and Contracts
- Contact Caltrans Office of Business and Economic Opportunity
Department of Transportation
Procurement and Contracts
1727 30th Street, MS 65
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone: (916) 227-6000