- Calmentor Executed Guidelines
- Program Brochure
- Sample MOU
- Pairing Matrix
- Public Agency Participant Application
A Mentor-Protégé Program for Architectural and Engineering FirmsInitiated by Governor Schwarzenegger via Executive Order S-11-06, this program is designed to encourage and support small businesses through voluntary partnerships with established firms.
The District 4 program strives to increase the participation of small Architectural and Engineering (A&E) firms in public transportation projects in the Bay Area region.
Our mission is to increase the pool of certified firms participating in transportation projects by:
- Providing business development opportunities
- Facilitating mentoring relationships
- Providing opportunities to learn about Public Agency contracting
- Providing opportunities to network with other consultants
Ways To Participate
Events and Highlights
- Upcoming Program Quarterly Meeting on October 26, 2017
- 10th Anniversary Celebration Luncheon Program.
- May 5, 2017 Agenda
- May 5, 2017 Event Photos
- 2017 Sponsors
- New A&E Contracts